Radiographic Testing (RT): Digital Radiographic Interpretation - 3 days NEW!
GE’s Digital Radiographic Interpretation 3-day course is a Non-Film Radiographic Interpretation & Evaluation Class. This course provides the theoretical and practical knowledge required for correct viewing and interpretation of weld radiographs gained using digital radiography. The course is for those with a minimum of RT Level I. Laptops with GE Rhythm software will be provided for the class. Subjects covered include:
• Intro to Digital Radiography (CR, DR & Film Digitizers)
• Digital Raw Image & Artifacts
• GE Rhythm Software tools & filters
• Digital Reference Radiographs of Steel castings
• Radiography codes, Interpretation & acceptance criteria for weldments
This course is structured to meet and exceed the requirements of The American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) recommended practice SNT-TC-1A – 24 hour course and covers the topical outline of AST/ANSI CP-105 for Radiographic Interpretation & Evaluation